Multibody dynamics is an engineering discipline that is based on computational dynamics. It has grown to be an important tool for virtual prototyping, machine design and computer aided analysis of complex articulated mechanical systems. Multibody dynamics comprises a number of aspects, including mechanics, structural dynamics, applied mathematics, control methods and computer science, as well as mechatronics.
The purpose of the Conference is to serve as a meeting point for the international multibody community.
The topics of the Conference include, but are not restricted to:
- Theoretical and computational methods
- Flexible multibody systems
- Contact and impact problems
- Control and mechatronics
- Multidisciplinary approaches
- Algorithms, integration codes and software
- Efficient methods and real-time simulations
- Experiments and numerical verifications
- Optimization and sensitivity analysis
- Dynamics of machines and rotating structures
- Dynamics of all vehicles
- Robotic systems
- Education in multibody dynamics